Do you want to build a highly effective toll system within a relatively short period of time? Or do you want to reduce capital and operational costs, and improve control processes?
In our opinion there are 4 widespread toll models around the world. Sometimes these models are mixed (hybrid type), or sometimes some new features are added to automate the processes. However, in terms of money collection, operational models, control processes, and used technology, most of these toll models can be grouped into 4 main types:
- Model based on Toll Plazas
- Model based on Dedicated Short Range Communications technology
- Model based on Global Navigation Satellite System technology
- Our Toll-Go model
Click here for more information
Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. However, our model is unique because
- It requires smaller capital investment compared to the previous three models, and does not require massive roadside infrastructure
- It requires lower operational costs compared to the other models
- It can be used on any road type
- It can be built faster compared to the other models (Hungarian example: 2.5 months for a 6500 km road network)
- It is free flow and distance-based
- It creates a special environment where private and public entities can cooperate. There are different participants, and competition.
Our technology can be used for Congestion Charge Zones in cities, districts, and special zones.